Thursday, January 22, 2009

Light Duty

Well after having my first surgery of 2 and taking time to recover I have finally gone back to work. Yay! It's about time I started doing something. I don't know how some people can live without a job. It's a hard thing to do and I'm not cut out for it. My job consists of following up on new buildings, getting contact info (copies of blueprints), inspecting. The other part is giving flu shots, Hep A and Hep B shots, TB testing, reading ECG and checking BP's.

I had my follow up and Dr. Hopkins said everything looks great (as great as it can get with a foreign object in your shoulder) Surgery numero 2 will be coming up soon, hopefully the last week of February . Dr still doesn't recommend getting on the bike. It is pretty hard listening to him when you have 80 degree weather in Jan. Then again i don't want to run the risk of falling on my right shoulder and screwing up my metal plate. I hope I can come back in May. Just in time to get a beating in the local races!

1 comment:

Will "The Thrill" Snodgrass said...

I'm pulling for ya man! What are the job hours like? Next friday--we are eating bbq